Coronavirus – Advice for Patients
(Courtesy of the Foreign Office)
We take the health and wellbeing of our client seriously. Below are the health guidelines, courtesy of the UK Foreign Office.
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people immediately if you’ve travelled to the UK from:
• Hubei province in China in the last 14 days, even if you do not have symptoms
• Iran, *lockdown areas in northern Italy or **special care zones in South Korea since
19 February, even if you do not have symptoms
• other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
• other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Call your GP or NHS 24 on 111 out of hours.
*Lockdown areas in northern Italy:
• in Lombardy: Codogno, Castiglione d’Adda, Casalpusterlengo, Fombio, Maleo, Somaglia, Bertonico, Terranova dei Passerini, Castelgerundo and San Fiorano
• in Veneto: Vo’ Euganeo
**Special care zones in South Korea:
If you are unsure of whether you should attend you appointment, please call us on:
0203 581 0540
Forest Hill Practice is Open
UPDATED: Monday 16th march 2020
T: 020 3581 0540
We are following government advice on increased hygiene measures.
We would respectfully ask that you do as follows:
- Please cancel or re-schedule your appointment if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms. If in doubt call our reception before coming. 0203 581 0540.
- If attending, please wash your hands as soon as you enter the practice and refrain from touching your face and mobile phone.
- Please bring your own water bottle with you.
N.b. For advice regarding dulwich therapy rooms in East dulwich please visit their website : www.dulwichtherapyrooms.co.uk
The above advice also applies to appointments at this practice.
Thank you to all our wonderful patients for your continued support and cooperation.
The team at rise